Bank Midwest Virtual Security Tokens
One-time security code tokens offer an added layer of protection.
When transferring money out of your accounts via ACH or Wire, you’ll be prompted to enter a six-digit numeric code provided by a security token. This code is generated from a physical device or mobile app that generates a new unique number every 60 seconds.
Bank Midwest requires one-time passcode tokens for all business Cash Management users. Two types of tokens are available are:
- Physical security token device (about the size of a key ring).
- Virtual token generated through a mobile app.
SYMANTEC VIP TOKENS
VIP ACCESS FOR MOBILE
|Contact Business Support 844.238.3838 to request a token or need assistance registering it to your Cash Management account.||Make sure your device is shown and supported. Visit your device’s app store, search for the VIP Access app and install it.
REGISTER YOUR VIRTUAL TOKEN
- The first time accessing Online Banking, enroll to establish your user ID and password.
- Then, call Business Support at 844.238.3838.
- Log in to Online Banking and add your token device. After the password is entered, you’ll see a Security Settings screen where you can Add New Device by clicking the button. Enter the token description (i.e. John’s mobile token) and enter the Serial Number found on the back of the physical token or in the virtual app.
Don’t hesitate to call our Business Support team at 844.238.3838 if you have any questions about using security tokens.